1) WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS? : The BLB is open from 8am-2am every day. Our kitchen is open until Midnight every day. Holiday Hours: Thanksgiving Day open 5pm-2am, Closed Dec 24th, Dec 25th open 5pm-2am, Jan 1st open 9am-2am.
2) WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? : 810 West Lake Street – Minneapolis, MN 55408 The BLB is located on West Lake Street and Bryant Ave, a block and a half West of Lyndale in the Lyn-Lake District.
3) CAN YOU GIVE ME DIRECTONS? : Here’s a map on Google for you.
From 94 Take Hennepin/Lyndale Ave exit, follow Lyndale southbound to Lake St, make a right onto Lake, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
From 394 Take the Dunwoody exit, follow Lyndale southbound to Lake St, make a right onto Lake, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right
From 35W Northbound Take the 31st/Lake St exit, make a left on Lake St. (second stop light), follow Lake about 1 mile, we will be on the right side.
From 35W Southbound Take the 35th-36th St exits, make a right onto 35th St. (second stop light) follow 35th St and make a right onto Lyndale Ave, go 5 blocks and make a left onto Lake St, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
4) WHERE DO I PARK? : There is a parking lot located behind us on Bryant Ave and street parking is usually available.
5) WHAT ARE THE BOWLING RATES? : Shoes: 2.00 Adults: $4.50/game M-Th all day & Fri-Sun until 6pm $5.00/game Fri & Sat. evenings $2/game Sundays after 6pm $2/game M-Th. after 10pm 12 & under: $2.75/game
6) WHEN IS OPEN BOWLING? : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11:30am-2am; Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 8am-2am. Bowling is closed: M-Tu-W-F 8am-11:30am
7) DO YOU HAVE BUMPERS FOR KIDS? : Yes, although those lanes are not guaranteed without reservation.
8) DO YOU TAKE BOWLING RESERVATIONS? : We never take same day bowling reservations. We do reserve the lanes out in advance to groups of 10 people or more, depending always on availability. Please call us: 612-825-3737
9) DO YOU TAKE RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS? : No. The dining room is always first-come-first-served.
10) ARE YOU BUSY ON THE WEEKENDS? : We do get busy on the weekend evenings, it is best to show up on the early side to get a bowling lane, around 7pm.If we do not have lanes available upon a guests arrival we will put their name on a waiting list, we do not take waiting list names over the phone.
11) WHAT IS YOUR MENU LIKE? : You can always view our menus on the Menu Page. We have a large menu with many vegetarian, vegan, and meat options. We serve breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Breakfast= 8am-3pm 7 days/week
Lunch/Dinner= 10am-Midnight 7 days/week
HOLIDAY HOURS: Opening at 5pm on Thanksgiving, open 8am-2pm December 24th, opening at 5pm on December 25th, and opening at 9am on January 1st.
12) HAPPY HOUR & SPECIALS?
Early Bird Breakfast Specials M-F 8am-10am
Happy Hour is M-F 3pm-6pm and Su-Th 10pm-2am: $1 off tap beers, glass wines, rail cocktails, specialty cocktails, $4-$7 appetizers, and $2 late night bowling (M-Th 10pm-2am).
Thunder & Lightning every Tues Night 10pm-2am: Schlitz & Leinie’s Specials
Neighborhood Night every Sun 6pm-2am: Discounts on local beer, wine and $2 bowling!
Cheap Date Night™ every Mon from 6:00-Midnight: 2 special Entrees, 1 bottle of wine(or 2 tap beers each), 1 round of bowling all for $28.00 per couple
Nightly Dinner Specials 5pm-Midnight
Soup of the day: Info located on specials chalkboards, 8am-midnight
13) HOW CAN I PAY? : Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, and Cash, NO CHECKS.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS TO A SHOW?
You can purchase tickets through our website by following the “Buy Tickets” link (make sure you’re looking at the correct date!), or you can purchase tickets over the phone (fee free) at 612-825-8949. Please leave a voicemail if you miss us and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
HOW COME I CAN’T BUY A TICKET FOR TONIGHT’S/TODAY’S SHOW?!
It’s our policy that we don’t do same-day ticket reservations over the phone or online. We will release the remaining tickets at door time. Check our website to see when door time is.
IS IT CASH ONLY?
Nope. We accept all major credit cards, along with cash. No checks.
I CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE SHOW. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Sorry, but no. No refunds or exchanges once you’ve purchased a ticket.
I JUST BOUGHT A TICKET. DO I HAVE AN ASSIGNED SEAT?
Nope. All of our shows are general seating, first come, first served.
CAN I EAT AND DRINK INSIDE THE THEATER?
For sure! (Bryant-Lake Bowl food and drinks, that is.) We serve our full restaurant and bar menus inside the theater, which means you can order and eat directly in your seat.
I’M INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SHOW. WHAT DO I DO?
Reach out to Kristin Van Loon at Kristin@bryantlakebowl.com.
We give to non-profit and community organizations related to hunger, social justice, the arts, the environment and sustainability. We also love to help schools, churches and others who are trying to do some good in this world. It’s part of our business mission. If you’re interested in working with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Project Turnabout
- 20% Theatre Company
- A Chance to Grow
- Academy Groves
- Allina Home and Community Sevices
- American Cancer Society
- American Cancer Society Professionals Fining a CURE
- Ann Bancroft Fundraiser
- Arc Greater Twin Cities via Greater Cities United Way
- Be the Match Foundation
- Black Law Students Association
- Boys and Girls Club of the TC
- Bridges to Learning
- Bryn Mawr
- Calhoun Area Residents Action Group
- Catalyst Dance Fundraiser
- Catalyst Foundation
- Chesterton Academy
- Children’s Cancer Research Fund
- Children’s Hopsital and Clinics of MN
- Church of the Holy Family
- City of Lakes Community Land Trust
- City of Lakes Waldorf School
- Community Child Care
- Community Partners With Youth
- Compassionate Action for Animals
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Dining Out for Life
- Dinner on the Farm
- Diverse Emerging Music Organization
- Do It Green! Minnesota
- Domestic Abuse Project
- East Calhoun Community Organization
- Eastside Neighborhood Services
- Eating for Art
- Emergency Food Shelf
- Emergency Foodshelf Network
- Emma Norton Sevices
- Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
- FairVote MN
- Faith Lodge
- Family Tree Clinic
- FANS Project
- Feline Rescue, INC
- Finnegan’s Drink Like You Care
- Frank Theatre
- Friends In Need Food Shelf
- Friends of the Orphans
- Friends School of Minnesota
- Gardening Matters
- Grace Neighborhood Nursery School
- Grandma House – Children’s Advocacy Center
- Great River School
- Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies
- Hale-Field School Foundation
- Hammer Residences, Inc.
- Heart of the Beast Theater
- Helping Paws
- Highpoint Center for Printmaking
- Holy Angels
- Holy Family Catholic High School
- Honoring Women World Wide
- Hope For the City
- Hope In Grace
- Hopkins Public Schools
- I Am Kindness
- Institute for Agriculture & Trade Policy: Bike & Bite
- Institute for Exercise Medicine and Prevention
- Institute of Agriculture & Trade Policy
- Intermedia Arts
- James Ballentine VFW
- Jawaahir Dance Company & The Cassandra School
- JDRF and YLC
- Jefferson School
- Jewish Family Children Services
- Joyce Preschool
- Judson Memorial Baptist Church
- Judson Preschool
- KBEM Jazz 88
- Kennwood Elemntary School PTA
- Kingfield/Fulton Farmers Market
- Lake Street Council
- Lakeview Elementary
- Land Stewardship Project
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Liden Hills Power and Light
- Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association
- Lyndale Neighborhood Association
- Marcy Art Partnership
- Mentoring partnership of Minnesota
- Midtown Greenway
- Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- Minneapolis Parks Hot Dam 5K Race
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physician Foundation
- Minnesota AIDS Project
- Minnesota Autism Center
- Minnesota Boxer Rescue
- Minnesota Children’s Museum
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Minnesota Computers For Schools Technology Transformed
- Minnesota International Center
- Minnesota Nurses Association
- Minnesota Speech-Language Hearing Foundation
- Minnesota Zoo
- MN Assistance Council for Veterans
- MN Citizens for the Arts
- MN Justice Foundation Student Chapter At the U of St. Thomas School of Law
- MN Renewable Energy Society
- Monticello High School
- Mount Zion Synagogue
- Mpls Bike Tour
- MU Perfroming Arts
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) MN
- National Kidney Foundation
- Nativity Episcopal Church of Burnsville
- Neighborhood Health Source
- NEMAA Art A Whirl Preview Party
- Newlife Family Services
- Nice Ride MN
- Normandale Elementary French Immersion School
- North Hennepin Community College Foundation
- Notre Dame Academy
- One Voice Mixed Chorus Cabaret
- Orono Parent Teacher Organization
- Osseo Area Schools
- OutFront MN
- Page Education Foundation
- Pangea World Theater
- Patrick’s Cabaret
- Pause 4 Paws
- People Serving People
- Pet Haven
- Phillips Eye Institute
- Planned Parenhood
- Prevent Child Abuse Minnesota
- Project Footsteps
- Reach For Resources
- Rein in Sarcoma Foundation
- Restart Inc.
- Risen Christ
- River Valley Project Explore
- Sabes Jewish Community Center
- Save-A-Bull Rescue
- School Of Engineering And Arts
- Second Foundation School
- Second Harvest Hearland
- Smile Network International – Mpls St. Paul Magazine Taste Event
- Soo Local
- South St. Paul Educational Foundation
- St Paul City School
- St. Helena Catholic School
- St. Joseph Carondelet
- St. Joseph Worker Program
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Steven Square Community Organization
- TC Quorum
- Temple Israel
- Ten Chances, No Hustle
- The Advocate For Human Rights
- The Aliveness Project
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- The Basilica of Saint Mary
- The First Unitarian Society of MN
- The Liz Logen Foundation
- The Wildcat Sanctuary
- Theater Latte Da
- This Old Horse
- Timothy Penny Fellowship
- Tubman Minnesota Family Crisis & Support Services
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Choir
- Twin Cities Habitat For Humanity
- Twin Cities Metro IBA
- Twin Cities Opera Guild, Inc
- Twin Cities Rise
- Twin Cities Women’s Choir
- University of Minnesota Libraries
- Unversity of MN Department of Earth Science
- Uptown Art Fair
- Viva Musica
- Volunteer of America
- Washburn Elementary School
- Way To Grow
- Whittier Alliance
- Will Steger Foundation
- Wishes and More
- Women Against Military Madness (WAMM)
- Women Foundation of Minnesota
- YMCA Southdale
- Youth Farm Market
- YouthCARE Minnesota
- Zenon Dance Company. School. Outreach.
- ZOOM House